B.A (Honours), B.Ed
- York University, University of Toronto, and O.I.S.E. Alumnus
- Over 15 years of secondary school teaching experience in Philosophy, English, Religion, History, intentional writing, and dense reading
- National Speaker and Workshop Facilitator – including events at the University of Toronto and McGill University
- Author of The Metacriticism, Content in Context, and A Prelude to Velocities
- Co-Founder of The Grammaticus: Academy of Philosophy and Innovation
- See Samuel’s Linkdin
B.Sc., B.A., M.B.A./M.A. Ed
- Currently at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business and Graduate School of Education
- Graduated from McGill University (B.Sc Biology & B.A. Philosophy)
- Founder of The Message Studios Inc., international award winning communications and digital design firm with over 250 clients
- Co-Founder and Advisor of CatalystsX
- Member of Stanford’s Mastery in Communications Initiative
- 2014 LowKeynote Speaker at Stanford University
- National Speaker and Workshop Facilitator – including events with the University of Toronto, McGill University, Stanford University, and the Millennium Network
- He is also one of Stefan’s students from 10 years ago
- See Johnson’s LinkdIn
Head of English and Tutorial Program: B.A., B.Ed, M.A.
- Graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto and then went on to pursue a Master’s Degree in English at York University
- Earned her Bachelor of Education at York University and is qualified in the areas of Intermediate/Senior English and History, and Senior Biology.
- Honours Specialist in English from Queen’s University Faculty of Education
- Holds a certificate of completion from St. Clement’s School’s AP Summer Institute.
- Since 2008 she has been teaching English at Fr. Henry Carr CSS in Etobicoke, Ontario.
- She is also one of Mr. Samuel’s students from 14 years ago